Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Revenge

Revenge? Good or bad? Most of the people will say its bad. I think even Mr. Webster will say it is. But for me, I think it depends. Depending on the reason why you want to have it.

Oftentimes, we felt to resort to revenge because we can’t achieve justice. Its not simply to feel good that the person involve will have his lesson for the harm that he had caused. I believe that revenge will be his eye opener. Yes, it will be a lesson learned. Not to cause pain. For a person to realize the consequence of his actions.

Will I practice revenge? I think so. But neither for my own satisfaction nor making myself feels at peace or for that person to suffer. I’ll dedicate revenge for all the people who have gone through the distress caused by this unfortunate "craziness". So that the person behind this torment will realized that there is this one person who is not afraid for his violated rights to finally be heard and be stated.

It’s just simple justice.

No comments: