Monday, June 4, 2007

what i do everyday

movies.
i call myself as the "movie editor". my officemates know why.

coffee.
i drink it whenever i feel sleepy, hungry and bored. (basically when i have nothing to do...)

forums.
when i need someone not serious to talk to.

manga.
when i want to laugh and feed my imagination.

illustration.
whenever im in the mood. it's hard for me to draw something when i have no inspiration.

photography.
oh, how i hope i can do this everyday. so, i just plan ahead on shooting my subjects.

cook.
to manage my budget and escape from the sin of fastfoods eating.

other work.
yep, doing someone's work. (this one i really hate)

chatting.
to keep my communication with my very important one.

net surfing.
just to feel away from my cubicle.

blogging.
when i need to release my frustrations, excitement or anything else.

sleeping.
just to escape from everything.

No comments: