Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year's Challenge

Bagong taon.. bagong buhay... or hindi??

I think it depends... I'm looking forward to a new opportunity right now. Actually.. this is the 4th time that I have given a 'possibility of change' regarding my career... yun nga lang.. unfortunately.. lahat nang yun 'di natuloy. Pero di pa rin ako nawawalan ng pag-asa.

The only thing that holds me back right now is leaving my comfort zone. Imagine.. ilang taon na ba ako dito? Kaya nga ako ninenerbyos eh.. heheh.

Pag nalipat na ko sa kabilang department.. feeling ko.. haharapin ko na si Donald Trump. Every task will be a challenge. Pero gusto ko yun eh. Kaya nga favorite ko yung 'The Apprentice'. Cause I love to do what those people do.. and seeing themselves outside of the boardroom with heads up cause of a successful campaign and enjoying their luxurious reward after.

Right now.. I miss those challenges. Sana nga lang, pagbigyan nila ako ngayon. Ayoko na tuluyan nang malugaw utak ko sa 'stagnation'.

Am I up to the challege? Hmmm... let's wait and see... I think I deserve that rewards too.

Waah!! na-weeweewee tuloy ako kaiisip! :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa you're in the business world!! astig.. dreaming to work din po sa ganyan!!! ^^

napunding alitaptap... said...

yakang-yaka yan...

"in time, magiging okay na lahat accordingly"....toink! ay, okay na accordingly pa.. redundant!!

hihi...

weewee ka lang, bawal ang matagalang bladder control, (uh,anu daw?..hehe)

Gb..ü

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

David A Gregg said...

I see you are interested in modified cars. Have a look at www.autocruising.com for all your modifying bits. I wish you and your friends a Happy New Year