Monday, October 22, 2007

i want this! (digital SLR)

I'm really hoping for the appliance fair to be held soon cause I'm really really excited to have a digital SLR.

Of course, I still cherish my EOS 80 and will be forever grateful for all of our 'experiences' together.. (hey, it gave me 1.5 thesis grade and a whopping 1 for a special project during college ^_^ ) but to be able to cope up with the 'trend' here in the office, I must have a digital SLR.

Hmmm... catching everyday scenes, amazing views during my travels, simply freezing the memories of time that I happened to pass through... What more could I ask for? I love photography. If I'll be given a chance to choose a career, I will definitely run and breath this path! (Of course, together with 'nala' and 'doodles' as my inspiration tools..) ^_^

Problem is... this nikon d3 is worth $5000!!! (unfortunately, I don't have that much.. heheh) but I'm planning to buy canon 400d instead.

And when the world already knows that there's a 'GREAT' (naks!) photographer named 'lengski' that's just hiding and existing somewhere behind nala's tail, I'll definitely be able to buy the d3 without even noticing that my pocket was busted... (am i making sense?? oh well.. pagbigyan nyo na... I'm just too happy to think of the sentence construction right now.. heheh)

No comments: